My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, January 13, 2011

Erica's Little Bowtique


I ordered my purse from Erica's Little Bowtique

I LOVE my purse I put Erica to a challenge an she did an AMAZING job!!
This was her FIRST ACU Purse she had ever made,before I had mentioned
it to her she had never heard of them let alone knew what they looked like!!


Erica said she loved challenges && making new items. I found an ACU jacket on
Ebay for under $22 I really wanted one made out of my husband's but the ONLY
one I had was the one I slept with since he was away! I shipped the jacket to Erica.
She was very impatient an was really EXCITED about making my purse she had it done
in less then a week! It turned out to be EXACTLY what I wanted :) I am VERY pleased
with my purse,workmen'ship as well a quality. What I liked even more was the communication
as well as the enthusiastic attitude Erica had about making it an venturing out with making a new purse she had never made before.



__________________________________________

This is my key chain that I showed Erica
&&
This is how it turned out AMAZING an it
matches my purse.


Check out Erica's Page
&&
Let her know you read my review about her work




1 comment:

  1. Your to kind Amber, I really appreciate you giving me the opportunity to make something so dear to your heart, and yes I do love a new challenge and that my dear you did give me and for that I thank you! You have been a pleasure to work with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging

Follow me by Email :)

Like Me/Follow Me

Influenster

Pen Gems

Diva d'or Derma Roller

Linky

Networked Blogs