My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer Flashback Blog Hop!!

What was your favorite food,snack or drink as a kid?

Mine varied I can say one thing that stuck in my head that I miss!
Drink-Pepsi Crystal how many of you remember that?











Candy-Pop Rocks
























8 comments:

  1. Ahahaha Brittany glad to see I am NOT the only one who remembers Crystal Pepsi!! Thanks for stopping in and becoming a follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog! I am your newest follower! Thanks for helping me promote the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following back Denise :) and its not a problem with sharing the Hop it is helping both my blogs grow. If you aren't already you can follow my other blog as well
    www.acountrygirlcan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love poprocks but I think they stopped selling them because they claimed you could die from them eeks.. Thanks for the follow. I will follow back. Nice to meet you ..Kristin from Intentionally Inspired @ blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kristin,
    Thanks for stopping in :) I can still find them around here usually at the Dollar Tree

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i remember that stuff cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging

Follow me by Email :)

Like Me/Follow Me

Influenster

Pen Gems

Diva d'or Derma Roller

Linky

Networked Blogs