My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, July 27, 2012

Flying Card Review

I am in a blogger group called Sublime Media Connection I signed up to do a review for SendaFlyingCard.Com! These are AWESOME "Flying Cards" well really they are frisbees which I think is a neat way to send someone a "Hello","Get Well Soon" or a "Congrats Job Well Done." I am sure we all get those MANY paper cards that usually just end up lost or in the trash?! Well no more fears of that just send a Flying Card that can be seen and played with!

Flying Cards are GREAT they are very durable made of   FDA approved high quality food and drink polypropylene plastic. Being approximately 9 1/4 inches and weighing a whole WHOPPING 100 grams you could be safe to say this would be a great way to say Happy Birthday to your favorite kiddo in  your life.



The design of your card can vary with what you want on it SendaFlyingCard.Com has many colors you can choose from as well as premade designs that can be added to your card I really LOVE the Semi image you could add to your Flying Card. Know someone who is getting their CDLs or just got a trucking job? You could send them a card with the Semi on it telling them "Congrats on You Accomplishment" or whatever you would want the card to say.

You can add color photos to some of their Discs depending on the color, be sure to check their *notices* when it comes to disc color and color photos to make sure they are compatible. I love that mine came in with my banner to my blog :) Really cute idea and I have NEVER heard of a Flying Card til I got into the blogging review world.
How are these babies shipped you might ask? Well simple they have the mailing label on the underside with stamps. I received my Flying Card just as you see it NO packaging to deal with so you don't have to worry about getting a box an wondering what am I going to do with the box, if you are like me you have plenty of boxes and do NOT need extras.  Right now SendaFlyingCard.Com can ONLY ship inside the United States and to Military APO Addresses.

Follow them on Twitter
Like them on Facebook
Order Here

I received the above products through Sublime Media Connection in exchange for an honest review. In no way was I asked to give a positive review.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging

Follow me by Email :)

Like Me/Follow Me

Influenster

Pen Gems

Diva d'or Derma Roller

Linky

Networked Blogs