My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, July 14, 2012

Slice Tweezers Review

I had the pleasure of getting TWO pairs of tweezers from Slice Products which is an online store where you can order MANY things from Beauty Care,Safety Industrial,Kitchen,as well as items for your Home & Office. Slice Products has many different things to offer you if you aren't looking for Tweezers I am sure you will find something on their site. I was able to pick TWO items of my choice that I wanted to try for my review,I was in need of new tweezers so I am glad I was able to choose some. I requested the Slanted Soft Touch Tweezers and the Pointed Soft Touch Tweezers which both came in good use I just liked one over the other.



My favorite pair of the two are the Slanted Soft Touch Tweezers I love that these are easy to hold and not like most other tweezers. These have a good width to them which I love. The Slanted Soft Touch Tweezers are made of stainless steel which is amazing cause most tweezers are made of cheap metals that easily break. I took pictures of both sets that I received they aren't the best quality but it gives you an idea. I use these tweezers to pluck my eyebrows as well as any other unwanted stray hairs :)

The Pointed Soft Touch Tweezers I got to use to get ingrown hairs out which they worked really well for that but I didn't really like them. To me the   Pointed Soft Touch Tweezers just wasn't the right tool for me. These are VERY sharp an they too are made of stainless steel. My mom likes them so I passed them off to her. She has been using them with no complaints. They are similar to the Slanted Soft Touch Tweezers but they are very slender and pointy.

Overall I am very impressed with the Slice Products that I received for this review. To get your VERY OWN Slice Products visit their website at www.sliceproducts.com.

Like Slice on:Facebook
Follow Slice on:Twitter



5 comments:

  1. I think that I would like the Slanted Soft Touch tweezers the best too! Thanks for sharing this information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping in Melanie I really like the Slanted Soft Touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. slanted soft touch would be for me!! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these and can't wait to get a pair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging

Follow me by Email :)

Like Me/Follow Me

Influenster

Pen Gems

Diva d'or Derma Roller

Linky

Networked Blogs