My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, August 13, 2012

Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit

I was told about the Rubbermaid Buzz Program in a Blogger Group I was in about a month ago before leaving. I was EXCITED to sign up as in my house we use tons of Rubbermaid products and my mom always HATED when I would take her Rubbermaid bowls to work. I signed up for the Buzz Program on July 20th and had my first opportunity emailed to me 10 days later. It was for a chance to review the LunchBlox Sandwich Kit. I was looking at the pictures online an though it was really NEAT, the kit comes with 4 bowls and an "ice pack." The bowls include on for your sandwich,2 smaller bowls that are snack size you could use for condiments if you didn't want a soggy sandwich we know how that works out if you put them on hours before eating! You can also use the snack size bowls for nuts,yogurts,pudding,jello and so much more for little snacks to add to your lunch,there is a medium sized bowl that you could use for fruits,vegetables, chips or even soup. 


The contents of the kit all have their own lids and the snap together, to form a block hence the name LunchBlox. Every piece has it where it can snap into each other if you only want to use parts of the LunchBlox kit no worries the all connect to the ice pack. Everything snaps together really easy that it would also be easy for your kiddos to use, especially with it being "Back to School Season." With the snap together design it saves you room in your lunchbox where you would normally have to piece your lunchbox together like a puzzle. The LunchBlox is made out of BPA Free,Freezer,Dishwasher and Microwave Safe! The Ice Pack was designed by Blue With my kit I got coupon savings of over $5 and a sample size of French's Dejob Mustard Sauce. This is fairly easy to clean and store just like any other Rubbermaid product, I hand washed mine with regular hot water and Dawn dish soap.


This is my LunchBlox Sandwich Kit all stacked together. Another idea even though they have several different kits you can buy if you like small salads you can use the bottom part for your salad,small snack bowels for croutons or bacon bits an another snack size bowl for your salad dressing. You can buy a Salad Kit if that would work better for you. I prefer smaller portions so the LunchBlox Sandwich Kit would serve a few purposes for me. My mom and I discussed since I am not working right now we could easily pack up some snacks and what not for her when we go out since she is diabetic so this would be an easy on the go snack pack to take with us for if her sugar levels dropped. 

I showed this to  my mom and she thought it was neat that I was able to get a LunchBlox Sandwich Kit!! She said that she had a $1.50 off coupon but she couldn't find the kit anywhere!! So now we have a LunchBlox Sandwich Kit to add to the rest of our lunch bowls and food storage containers. 




6 comments:

  1. Hey there! You have a cute blog, I'm now following you. Please come on by and check my blog if you ever have the time, xoxo. http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/11-tag-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping in Purity :)
    My blog is customized by a friend of mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! Thanks for sharing description in a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and you are very welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Amber, I've nominated you for an award, completely optional, xoxo. http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/sunshine-awards-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, you have very interesting and helpful blog!
    Maybe you would like to follow each other? I followed you!

    www.umostyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging

Follow me by Email :)

Like Me/Follow Me

Influenster

Pen Gems

Diva d'or Derma Roller

Linky

Networked Blogs