My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, May 18, 2014

BIC Soleil Glow Razors Review

I have been a Bzzagent since 2012, I have been able to try new things before they hit the shelves in some cases. I love being able to try NEW things and the BEST part I get to try them for FREE! Today I will be discussing the new razors in the BIC Soleil line they are called BIC Soleil Glow! I will share several pictures as well as comparing it next to an older BIC Soleil Bella razor. To the left you can see what the packaging looks like so you know what you are looking for when you go into the stores to shop.
I am not sure how often your local drugstores or grocery stores offer these on sale but I know in my area they are on sale pretty frequently . They run around $6.99 in most stores but you can catch them on sale and combined sale price with a coupon that comes in your Sunday papers. The package shows that this particular Soleil razor has 3 blades and they adjust independently so you can get the best shave ever! Previous lines of the BIC Soleil razors didn't have have the Comfort Shieldz head that the Glow line does! The Comfort Shieldz head is there to help distribute the pressure evenly so that the razor glides effortlessly over your skin to protect your skin from razor rash. The head also pivots and the handle has a comfort grip for a comfortable shaving experience. The lubricating strips pamper your skin with Vitamin E and Aloe. 

In the next photo collage you will see the NEW BIC Soleil Glow verses and older BIC Soleil Bella razor. They have some similarities but you can also tell they have a great bit of variance in them as well. The lighter green razor is the GLOW and the teal razor is the  BIC Soleil Bella razor! You can tell just by looking at them that there are different in so many ways. The head on the GLOW razor is a lot bigger then the head of the older razor. The main differences between the GLOW and the BELLA are this, BELLA has 4 blades without the Comfort Shieldz. The GLOW comes with the Comfort Shieldz and only 3 blades. I am not sure about you all but I for the most part use the Gillette Fusion POWER for Men to shave with. It isn't very often that I use disposable razors unless I am on the go and worried I will forget my razor at wherever I am staying. I prefer a razor with 4 blades or more as I MUST have a close shave. Other then the size of the heads, Comfort Shieldz and the GLOW having one blade less then the BELLA they are pretty much the same in all other aspects. 







What all came in my Bzzagent Kit? I got 1 pack of BIC Soleil GLOW razors which is a 3 pack
and
10 coupons for $2.00 off each pack which I have passed off to a couponer friend of mine. The razors come in Springy Pink, Purple and Green. These razors you will find in the women's section of the shaving aisle at your local Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, Walgreens or wherever you purchase your shaving need items.


My Experience
My experience went pretty well I was able to get a close shave but not like I get with my Gillette Fusion Power. The BIC Soleil will be an on the go razor for when I am staying somewhere other then my own home. While I would still be a little mad that I forgot my razor it wouldn't to the extent it would get to it if was my EXPENSIVE razor. Since, I know how one of the BIC Soleil GLOW razors in the shower it will be used for shaving my underarms if I don't need to shave my legs. I personally didn't like the pivoting head because it moved way more then it needed to. I wouldn't say that it is a bad product overall just doesn't fully fit my needs.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging