My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, May 31, 2014

Coppertone Clearly Sheer Bzzagent Campaign Review


When it comes to both of the sunblocks neither have a horrible smell to them like I have dealt with in the past. I love the fact that neither of them leave a heavy oil sheen behind either. I have used other Coppertone sunblocks before and I just felt oily and greasy which isn't a feeling I want especially on my face! 

As a part of the Bzzagent site I get sent campaigns that I can accept and this one came just in time for summer fun and outside activities! In my Coppertone Clearly Sheer Bzz Kit I was sent out a full size bottle (5fl oz) of the Clearly Sheer for Sunny Days SPF 30, 3 1oz sample tubes also included in the Bzz Kit were 2 spray style cans (1.6oz) of SPF 50 sunblock that can be used at the beach. I am usually the one who only puts sunblock on my face and just go with the flow when it comes to the rest of me as I use to not get sun burnt so easily but that has changed recently so I will be needing sunblock this summer. The scent of sunblock has always been a turn off for me as they smelt like medication to me which I didn't like. I am not fond of strong medicine smelling sunblocks or creams. When I got the invite for this campaign I was interested to see what it smelt like.


The Clearly Sheer for Sunny Days is said to have a citrus scent to it, I personally don't smell that in the lotion. I smell a slight sweet scent that leans kind of toward the smell of coconut could just be my sniffer who knows. The Clearly Sheer for Sunny Days can be used as a part of your daily routine when you do your makeup if your makeup doesn't already have an SPF in it. The Clearly Sheer for Sunny Days is water resistant for up to 80 minutes before needing to be reapplied. 
On the front of the Clearly Sheer for Sunny Days it says that it won't cause breakouts which some of the sunblocks can depending on the ingredients used, fast absorbing, helps leave your skin soft and feels clean as well as light.

When it comes to the spray can of sunblock it is also water resistant for up to 80 minutes before needing to be reapplied. The spray can is SPF 50 and absorbs super quick as well and is super light. Once the spray is absorbed your skin will feel super smooth as well as moisturized. This one has a scent to it that to me smells like a cross between several different hair care products. When I first sprayed it, it smelt kind of like hair spray to me but once it is dried it has a slight floral scent.



I would def recommend these out to friends as well as family members. I actually passed the 1oz tubes and one of the spray cans off to my mom so she can use them while doing yard work so she isn't getting burnt. I also received in my Bzz Kit several $2 off coupons for any Clearly Sheer sunblock 2oz or larger. I however, can't find any of the 2oz bottles so I will have to be on the lookout to see if I can find them anywhere. These are great sunblocks to use during your outdoor summer activities!  You can click on any of the links in my review to see what the other Bzzagents are talking about when it comes to the Coppertone Clearly Sheer products as well as many other products. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging