My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, May 23, 2014

Gillette Venus Snap Embrace Review-VoxBox


I got my very FIRST VoxBox in from the folks over at Influenster which is a company that sends you items to review free of charge if you meet the requirement for the campaign. For my first box I got the NEW Gillette Venus Snap razor. It is a TINY and compact razor that you can easily slip into your purse in case you need it on the go or you just so happen to find a patch of hair that somehow escaped the razor while you were in the shower. To the left is how my package looked when it arrived and a look of what I found inside the box!








This razor is absolutely the smallest razor I have EVER seen or owned. I think it is pretty neat that it is compact enough to take anywhere you plan to go. To the right you will see photos of the packaging and the Snap razor in its carrying case on the top photos. While I think it is a neat idea to be able to have a tiny razor to drop into your purse an take it wherever you go, I am not found of the carrying case. I understand that the razor has to be able to dry out but unless you're able to shake all the water off of the blades it won't get trapped in the carrying case. If any water or moisture is left behind on the razor it will likely leak into your purse or your bag that you toss it in when you are done using it. That is my only concern for the most part. Since the Venus Snap is a part of the Gillette Venus line you can replace the Snap blades with any of the Venus Embrace blades that you can find in the women's shaving section at your local retailer. So the Snap isn't a disposable razor like I had thought it would have been since it was a "take on the go razor" but it's not. 
You can replace the blades!!




The next picture will show you a close up over the Venus Snap Razor! The Embrace Blade the is used on the Snap is a head with FIVE blades! For me that is an awesome additive to the razor as I usually shave with razors that have 4 or more blades! So since there are 5 blades you will get a super close shave! I personally even with the Snap having 5 blades will probably only use it on the go how it is designed for. If you ask me it isn't designed to do a complete shave job as it is super tiny! So I could see myself using it only for touch ups or missed spots while on the go. I love that the outside of the blade is surrounded by a easy glide moisture pad. I would say strip but it goes all the way around for a smoother closer shave. I always look for razors that have good moisture strips especially since I have super sensitive skin.

Venus Snap VoxBoxIncluded in my Venus Snap package was a $4.00 off coupon for any Gillette Venus Refill Blades. So if I choose to purchase refills to be used with my Embrace Snap it will def help save some money! The replacement blades usually run anywhere from $13.49+ depending on the blade count you decide to get as well as how many cartridges are in the pack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging