My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, May 31, 2014

I'm A BzzAgent! Are You?!

I have been checking out the Bzzagent Facebook page a bit here lately and I see so many post that they have been a Bzzagent for a month, a year or a few years yet they aren't getting campaign invites. While I understand it is frustrating that you aren't getting invites to campaigns or you are getting mad because you see the same folks getting campaigns when you haven't had one in months. You can read all over the Bzzagent site and it will mention to you that those who are bloggers usually get the first pick of campaigns as well as get invited to more then those who strictly review on their site, Facebook or Twitter.


 I will be honest I have right now 4 campaigns going on now and just closed out the Starbucks Coffee campaign. Yes I get all kinds of campaigns invites to things I will use but I see some of the other campaigns where I say man I wish I would have got an invite to that one. You have to be active do all the Bzz tasks, start a blog, start a Twitter account and a Facebook account. No one said you had to invite readers, family or friends to your social media accounts. I will say though I run 3 blogs and get invites you have to put in effort in order to be invited. Not everything is going to be handed out to you, you have to work for it even though the product is free you have to be willing to promote that campaign as well as the product. If you don't like the product you can simply say "Hey, while this didn't work for me it may work for you" at that point share your coupons that come in your kits! 

Nothing comes easy in the reviewing world there will always be competition even if we are all here for the same reason whether it be to try new products cause its fun, trying free products to get some of the needed items your home needs and so on. 

You have to start somewhere, when I first joined I would have a campaign here and there every few months. Now, I get several invites a mount on most months. Instead of posting that it is unfair because you didn't get an invite or someone you know has a lower Bzzscore then you and they get more invites. 

Invites are based on many things blogs, social networking, your Bzzscore, if you complete all campaigns you take on.....

Get active promote enjoy what you do get and if you don't get many invites don't get mad as they have you take surveys an match you with campaigns that best suit you according to your surveys. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging