My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, May 24, 2014

M>Notes Notepad

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
As a member of Tomoson I am able to review many different products for free! I was able to try out the M>Notes Notepad Android app by Devmiles absolutely FREE. There are 2 different versions of this app in the Google Play Store, there is the Basic and the Premium version. With this review I was able to get the Premium app for FREE! If you are like me, you want to have a good note app on your phone so you can make shopping lists, to do lists or a packing list for vacation. You can do all of that with the M>Notes Notepad best of all you can color code your notebooks for each area you need to make a list or you can add several pages to the notebook. I like using such apps when I make a shopping list so I KNOW that the list is going to the store with me cause I rarely leave home without my phone.  


I took a few screenshots of the app on my phone (Galaxy S2 4G), while my phone is an "older" model I was still able to download the M>Notes Notepad with no problem so it is pretty compatible with older model smartphones. When you download the app for M>Notes Notepad you will get a popup when you first enter the app thanking you for downloading the app. In the Thank You message it also gives you pointers on how to use the M>Notes Note Pad.

So it shows you some of the features you can do within the app in the "Welcome" message. Directly from the app page itself it says that the premium M>Notes Notepad has the following features:
M>Notes is a simple but elegant notepad app for making text notes for just about anything.
M>Notes is designed to be convenient to use and makes it easy to focus on what's important-your notes' content and text.
Key Features:
-Consistent Sliding Navigation 
-Organize Your Notes & Sub-Notes Into Colored Notebooks
-Add Photos To Your Notes, Make Photos With Your Camera or Choose A Picture From The Gallery
-Action Bar Provides Context Information Even On Older Devices
-Drag & Drop To Reoder Notes
-Share Your Notes Via Twitter, Facebook, Email, Etc. 
-Backup to Dropbox
-Backup to SD-Card
Premium Features
-Widgets
-9 Fonts To Choose From 
-Additional Icons
-Unlimited Notebooks
-Imports Notes From Free Version


To the left you will see what the notebooks look like on the outside, the font menu, the color choosing and the delete notebook option.
The M>Notes Notepad allows for customization if you MUST have that like me I like change so I don't like doing default colors. I like that you can change the color of the notebooks on the outside and that you can add photos as well as some preset icons that are included in the app download.  I like that you can include an icon that is provided but the thing I didn't find was a way to make a checklists. I know you can erase the item to "check it off" but what if you are as detailed as I am when making a list? When I make shopping lists I make it out where I have the store it is at, the price and the name of the item. I like having a app that allows me the option to "check it off" once in my cart because I do price matching at the local Walmart so deleting the entry won't work for me.  I hate to say that I am not enthused by the M>Notes Notepad it isn't because it is a horrible app it just doesn't fit what I need in a notepad app. 


Please know though that this app may very well work out for your needs. Just because it doesn't fit my needs doesn't me you will run into the same problem unless you are very detail oriented. 







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging