My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pure & Essential Dead Sea Mud Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

  I was browsing through the Tomoson website and came across a promotion for the Pure & Essential Minerals Dead Sea Mud Mask. I had to apply I always enjoy trying out new beauty products especially face masks. We all know us ladies are always wanting to look our best but also try to avoid wrinkles and things of that nature. I have never done a mud mask before even though I have used peel face masks and clay masks. I have dry skin due to some medical conditions so I am always looking for something to help clear away toxins from my face as well as moisturize it too. 

When my Dead Sea Mud Mask showed up I couldn't wait to try it out! I was excited, when it arrived it had a plastic seal that I had to pull and peel off before I could open it. Through the lid I smelt something resembling the smell of mint! I love the smell of mint but after reading through the ingredients there was nothing mentioning mint. Only thing I can think it could be that gives a slight mint smell is the eucalyptus oil that is used in this mud mask. Once I opened the jar that the mud mask arrives in the smelt was a lot stronger once I pull out some of the mud. 

You can somewhat see the consistency of the mask above, yes it is the same feeling as the thick mud you played in when you were little. I had planned to relax in my bath tub with dead sea salt crystals I got from another company so I thought, why not do my mud mask at the same time while I chilled in the bathtub for a bit. 

I applied the mud mask all over my face and left it there for about 10-15 minutes. The jar recommends 5-10 minutes or until it is completely dry. I experienced some burning sensations but it didn't concern me all that much as I was sure it was just the minerals going in an purging out the toxins. I have a similar experience every time I use my mint julep clay mask that I purchased from a local store. Once the mask if completely dry you will want to use a warm wet washcloth and work the mud in a circular motion. If there is any of the mud mask left behind you will want to wash it away with warm water and pat dry. 

I could instantly feel my skin feel smoother and moisturized after I washed the mask completely off. I still washed my face with my regular face wash as well. I am super sensitive to a lot of products but I am glad this one didn't cause me any issues at all. 
It is recommended for best results that you use the Pure & Essential Dead Sea Mud Mask once a week as a part of your regular beauty routine. 






Details about the product:

The information below I pulled from the Promotion Page on Tomoson which you can view that here.

  • DEAD SEA MUD HAS BEEN RENOWNED FOR CENTURIES AS A NATURAL BEAUTY REMEDY! - Dead Sea Mud contains more than 21 skin-reviving minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. These essential minerals are present in our bodies, but are lost as we get older. These minerals are known to treat, detoxify, and cleanse our skin, to keep it looking young and refreshed
  • THE BENEFITS OF THIS MUD MASK ARE COUNTLESS! Anti-aging properties tighten pores promoting young, healthy natural skin. Rich Dead Sea minerals clean, heal, soften and revitalize your skin for an all-day glow. Organic essential oils moisturize and hydrate your skin, helping to reduce wrinkles
  • WE USE ONLY THE PUREST INGREDIENTS - Why compromise your health with products that contain chemicals? Our Dead Sea Mud Mask contains only 100% pure, natural and certified organic ingredients - free of sulfates, phosphates and parabens. cruelty free, vegan certified
The Pure & Essential Dead Sea Mud Mask is cruelty free and isn't test on animals. According to the jar it is also vegan friendly! The mud mask comes in a 6oz jar which should last you for a few months at the least. Once you have opened your jar of Dead Sea Mud Mask you will want to use it within 12 months for best results and qualities. 


You can see above the ingredients as well as the manufacture's recommendations to use weekly for better, glowing and soft smooth skin! 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging