My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, May 13, 2014

UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Review

I was browsing over the Tomoson website after NOT being on it for about 2 years or more. I came across the opportunity to try out the UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil which can be purchased on Amazon. I have been using Argan Oil in shampoos, conditioner as well as a detangler that has Argan Oil in it. So I was excited when I came across the offer for the Pure Moroccan Argan Oil so I figured I would give it a try and was approved.
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Overview/Use
What is Argan Oil used for? You can use it for many things hair, skin and body! Yes, this oil can help many different parts of your body. Using it in your hair can help nourish your hair as well as help with split ends. Who wants split ends? I know I don't an I love using products can can not only benefit my hair but it can benefit my skin as well. When using the oil and rubbing it in you will have the Argan Oil on your hands so you can rub the leftover oil into your hands or cuticle to moisturize them. Most all of my Argan Oil products I have purchased from local stores in the town I live. I have NEVER used a 100% Organic Moroccan Argan Oil I was skeptical at first when it came to this review item. I took the plunge and so far so good. This Argan Oil can be used by anyone no matter what skin type you have. 


Ingredients & Scent
When it comes to the 100% Organic Moroccan Argan Oil some may have an issue with the scent as it has a nutty smell. I am NOT too crazy about the smell but I can get over that. The nutty scent isn't strong at all but it is noticeable if you put your nose to the bottle. When using it on my feet I don't smell it after applying to my feet. 

The 100% Organic Moroccan Argan Oil is made with these ingredients which are imported from Morocco:

Organic & Natural Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil
Contains
Vitaiman E
Essential Fatty Acids

Packaging
The Argan Oil comes in a dark glass bottle that is available in 120ml/4oz or 60ml/20z
I received the 60ml or 2oz. As mentioned, the bottle is glass so you will want to handle it with care! You can see in the photo to the right that your bottle will include a dropper that is attached to the cap. Use this with caution and make sure NOT to drop it as it is made out of glass as well! The dropper is very helpful when it comes to dispensing the oil especially when it comes to using it on your scalp. If you plan to use this Argan Oil on your scalp you will have an easy application. With the tip of the dropper you can easily run it along your scalp while squeezing the dropper tip making use of this super easy. I love that the dropper was  included. Think of how easy it will be to apply to any part of your body you wish to use it on scalp, nails, feet the list goes on. Want only a drop on your cuticle? No problem you can drop as much or as little as you want. 
On each bottle you will find a manufacture date which can be found above the UPC code. Your Argan Oil has a 36 month shelf life from the time it is bottled.



How to Apply
As mentioned above with the dropper application is easy. Here I will put the directions from the label that is on the bottle.
Apply drops to the palm of your hand 
Rub together to warm up the oil
Apply to area of hair, body or skin
Hair MUST be damp when applying oil

Applications
Daily moisturizer 
Treat split ends
Condition cuticles
Body moisturizer
Bath oil
Soothes rough & dry patches of skin on the elbows, knees & feet
So, as you can see you can use this Argan Oil in several different ways and it is safe to use daily! 

Final Thoughts
Overall I like this Argan Oil even if I am just now starting my journey with Argan Oil products in the last few months. I love Argan Oil as it helps your hair and skin in so many ways! If you have dry or sensitive skin this is worth looking into. A little can go a long ways but you can use as much or as little as you wish. You can also apply as necessary throughout your day. I have horribly dry skin due to medical reasons so I am always trying to find new products that work better then the last. The only downfall to this is the nutty natural scent which again isn't strong at all but I like fruity girly scents so I mainly use this on my feet before bed! I will do my best to post full updates on how it is work. So far everything is going good, I have sensitive skin so I can't usually use most products that are used for dry skin, hair or body care. I do want to report I have had no reactions to using the Argan Oil!

See for yourself! You can order it HERE or by clicking on any of my BOLD highlighted keywords! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging