My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, June 8, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Face & Body Soap Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I got the chance to review yet another great product! I love the Tomoson site! I was searching through new posts that came up on Tomoson and came across the Adovia Moisturizing Mineral Soap an just had to try it! I was excited when I got the APPROVAL email! As you all know I like trying new health and beauty products especially if it can help out with dry skin!




The Adovia Moisturizing Mineral Soap can be used on your face or body, I prefer to use it as a face soap since my skin is super sensitive so don't want to chance a full body reaction if one happened. Luckily I can report I have had NO reaction to the Adovia Moisturizing Mineral Soap. You can see to the left what the bar of soap looks like out of the box. I love that the Adovia Moisturizing Mineral Soap doesn't have an off putting scent to it like some soaps can. To me the Adovia Moisturizing Mineral Soap smells similar to a light scented fresh clean soap that is often found in hotels. I use the Adovia Moisturizing Mineral Soap along with my regular face wash purchased at a local store. 



Together they work pretty well but I noticed a few pimples popping up so I stopped use of one product to see if the Adovia Moisturizing Mineral Soap was causing it or if the Adovia Moisturizing Mineral Soap will clear it up! When I rinse the Adovia Moisturizing Mineral Soap off an rub my hands on my face as I rinse it is noticeable that most all of the oil is washed off my face. My skin feels smoother an even feeling all of the oil washed away my face isn't left dry!! Having my face left smooth and not dry is a MAJOR plus since I battle with dry skin due to medical reasons. I have to say I love this soap and have been using it for a little over a week now!

To the right is what the box looks like that your bar of Adovia Moisturizing Mineral Soap will arrive in. You can recycle the box once you remove the soap as it has no purpose once the soap is removed. The Adovia Moisturizing Mineral Soap is listed as a moisturizing mineral soap. Adovia does NOT test their products on animals! Once you receive your Adovia Moisturizing Mineral Soap and open it you will want to use it within 12 months for best results. As you can see in the bottom right corner of the box there is an expiration date for the soap 09/2017 so it is best if used by that date. The bar is a generous size bar but, is also about the same size as the average bar soap you would pick up at your local store. The Adovia Moisturizing Mineral Soap comes in a 4.4oz size bar. One thing I love is that the ingredients are all natural and chemical free even though I don't seek out items that are all natural most of the time. I use what I know will work with my body an here lately it has been very little! 


If the Adovia Moisturizing Soap sounds like something you are looking for you can purchase it from Amazon by clicking on any of the links in this review!



So far my overall experience has been a positive one minus the little pimples popping up here and there which I normally don't have. With the pimples popping up it could easily be that all of the impurities are being pulled out. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging