My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, June 8, 2014

Adovia Mineral Lift Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was excited to get the opportunity to review the Adovia Mineral Life Serum! I have been using the Mineral Lift Serum with the Adovia Moisturizing Salt Soap and so far I love the way my skin feels. The bottle that the Mineral Lift Serum comes in, is glass as well as petite so it won't take up much room on your dresser top, vanity or in your makeup bag. The bottle is elegant and def very well made.  Only thing I don't like about the bottle itself is it is a frosted glass so you can't get a good look at how much serum is left in the bottle.  
As you can see on the back of the bottle it has an expiration date of 04/2016 so you will want to use your Mineral Lift Serum before the expiration date to ensure the best                                                                                   results possible!



 You will find that the dispensing is similar to other serums or lotions found on the market, simple easy pump dispenser. You are able to dispense as much or as little of the serum as you see fit. I have learned though that a little can go a LONG way with this Mineral Lift Serum. You can see in the bottom right corner the amount that is dispensed with a single pump. Mineral Lift Serum isn't super thick at all and spreads easily an isn't heavy feeling once on the skin.  

Some serums feel oily or heavy on your face where at the Mineral Lift Serum does NOT! The Mineral Lift Serum has a lift fresh scent similar to the soaps in hotel rooms, which for whatever reason I like the smell of it. I have used serums before that had a not so pleasant scent to it which lead to me discontinuing use. As I ALWAYS mention in my reviews when it comes to skin care items, my skin is SUPER sensitive an usually gets irritate or breaks out when new items are used. My skin showed no evidence of an allergic reaction or irritation from the Mineral Lift Serum. The Mineral Lift Serum's job is to do just that "lift" it is to help reduce and fight against fine lines and wrinkles. If you wear makeup daily or even just for special occasions you can apply the Mineral Lift Serum before doing your makeup. 

It is mentioned all over the packaging as well as the website that the Mineral Lift Serum is made up of natural ingredients! I know many people seek out products that are 100% natural while others could care less about what is in their products as long as they achieve the results they are looking to get. So far I am happy with the results I am getting even if I have only been using the Mineral Lift Serum for around a week but I will continue to use it til the bottle is gone! I can say that it doesn't dry my face out an actually hydrates my skin leaving it soft and smooth. You will get a 1oz bottle of the serum when you order it and from what I can tell it doesn't come in a bigger bottle. I love that it can be worn under makeup if I choose to do my makeup I don't have to find another moisturizer to use. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging