My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, June 21, 2014

Argan Oil For Hair Treatment & Elixir Serum Review


I am always on the lookout for new items that can help my hair look healthier and my scalp healthier. When I seen the Argan Oil For Hair Treatment and Elixir Serum I had to give it a try. I am down to try almost anything to get my hair back looking healthy as well as getting these dry patches in my scalp to go away! I have worked with Insta Natural on a few other items that I reviewed for them. I love reviewing for them an getting to try new beauty products thanks to Tomoson
As you can see the bottle comes sealed with a plastic seal that you can find on many other products like makeup, medicines and more. The bottle that the Argan Oil For Hair Treatment and Elixir Serum comes in is a heavy glass bottle almost similar to a Pyrex baking dish. 
The setup on this bottle works wonders when it comes to applying the oil to your hair or scalp. You will find that there is a simple short spout pump top, this makes things so much easier when it comes to applying. For me the pump is easy to pump with a single finger and I can hold the bottle comfortably with one hand. If you are mainly wanting to treat your scalp and not your hair, you can do parts throughout your head an apply the Argan Oil For Hair Treatment and Elixier Serum without making a huge mess. In the photo above it may be hard to see but I have the Elixir Serum on my hand. This serum is pretty thin and doesn't stay in place where you put it unless you rub it into your hair or scalp quickly. I have used this product 3 times so far and I am having decent results, I won't speak too soon but I can say that it is helping my hair big time. When dispensing note, that a little can really go a LONG way! 

You can apply the hair treatment anytime you want. You can leave it in 10 minutes, 2 hours or overnight the options are your's you can leave it in longer if you wish. Apply as much as needed, shampoo after treatment. Already washed your hair?! No worries you can use a drop an rub it between your palms an run it through your hair or scrunch it. Yes, you read it right you can use the Argan Oil Hair Treatment on clean hair, scrunching it or just simply running it through your hair works as a styling fluid and a healing elixir. I personally put it in my hair and on my scalp anywhere between 20 minutes to a few hours. I simply either toss my hair up in a clip or a ponytail so that I don't have to feel my oily hair brush up against my skin especially my face! Once I get in the shower to wash it out I may need to shampoo twice depending on how well I want the oil washed away. This is great for all hair types.
What is inside? 
The ingredient list on this product is short and too the point SO here is what you will find inside this Argan Oil Hair Treatment
Organic Argan Oil
Organic Sunflower Seed Oil
Fractionated Coconut Oil
Organic Jojoba Oil
Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
Olive Oil
Grape Seed Oil
Shea Butter
There is a scent to this oil, it isn't strong but I am not fond of the smell. I wish it smelt more like coconut then like a regular tree nut. 
As with all new products if you experience an allergic reaction discontinue use of the product immediately and if conditions worsen or don't go away contact your local physician.

When you finish your bottle of the Argan Oil Hair Treatment, you can recycle it by tossing it in the recycling bin or you can fill it with baby oil to treat your scalp or another type of hair oil. You can purchase your own Insta Natural Argan Oil Hair Treatment and Elixir Serum by clicking on any of the links in this review. You will be redirected to Amazon to place your order. I received my package pretty quickly so you can enjoy the perks of fast shipping.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging