My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, June 16, 2014

Grazia Silicone Mini Muffine Pan Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was happy to see the Grazia Silicone Mini Muffin Pan up for review on the Tomoson website since I love baking! I have been wanting a Mini Muffin Pan for a good while just never got around to getting one, til I seen this up for review. I was excited when I got the approval email for this one I knew I was going to be baking with it not long after it made it to my house. Seeings as it is Father's Day Weekend I set out to the grocery store to get stuff to make cupcakes for my dad for Father's Day. To the left you will see the starting ingredients, the mixing process and the finished product. Don't worry though I have MORE pictures for you to check out as you read along. 

The Grazia Silicone Mini Muffin Pan is made out of just that silicone! Silicone is a nonporous material that has been on the market in the baking department for several years. I have some silicone pans that I use to make tiered cakes and I like them. I don't remember what brand those are off the top of my head as they were given to me.

The Grazia Silicone Mini Muffin Pan is of course dishwasher safe so you can toss it in the dishwasher for a quick clean up. I do recommend washing your muffin pan before you use it even for the first time. You can see to the right that the pan is 14"x 9.6"x o.9". The highest temperature that your muffin pan can be used in without issues is 450 degrees. Most cake mixes as well as muffin mixes say to bake at 350
According to the insert that came with the muffin pan you will want to "season" the surface before first use. If you own cast iron pans you will know exactly what they mean by "season".  For those who don't know what season is you will want to apply a thin coat of oil to the pan mainly into the cups, you probably won't want to bake the pan for seasoning like you would cast iron. When you are ready to start filling up your cups to make your cupcakes or muffins you will want to place the muffin pan on a cook sheet. Why put it on a cookie sheet? If you have had any experience with silicone bake ware you will know that it can be flimsy, the cookie sheet allows for a stable platform so you aren't dumping batter on the floor or your cupcakes/muffins on the floor. 

The Grazia Silicone Mini Muffin Pan makes 24 mini muffins or cupcakes at a time. If you are using a cake mix for cupcakes I can tell you that you should be able to get around 56 mini cupcakes. I am not 100% on the muffin count as it would depend on the size of the muffin mix package. I used a Duncan Hines cake mix that should have made 24 regular size cupcakes. If you are going to be baking for a big birthday party, office party, holiday party or any other social get together that you will need tons of mini muffins or cupcakes you will want to get an additional pan to make the process go faster. I only have ONE mini cupcake pan so I had to wait the 15-18 minutes for each batch of cupcakes to cook followed by the 15 minute cool time before being able to remove the cupcakes from the pan so I could add more and bake them. I did this process 3 times before I was out of batter. 




You can safely use the Grazia Silicone Mini Muffin Pan without using the little cupcake papers if you choose you to. I personally chose to use the cupcake papers to make things easier for me in the process of cooking the cupcakes. The papers were easily inserted and easily removed as well. You can see in the photo to the right the start to finish of what the papers, batter, baking and final baked cupcakes look like inside of the pan. Even when the cupcakes were cooled enough to handle I was able to dumped them into the glass pan shown at the beginning of the review. I removed all cupcakes from the mini muffin pan when cooled so that I could ice them an get another batch in the oven. Using the metal cookie sheet did indeed help with keeping the muffin pan from being able to flop around and drop the cupcakes on the floor. Since I used cupcakes papers I didn't "season" my muffin pan as recommended! I also had no issue with anything sticking to the pan even with the little bit of batter that ended up on the pan outside of the cups. The cups inside the pan are smooth as can be while the outer parts have a matte finish so it feels a little rough. 

So overall I love the Grazia Silicone Mini Muffin Pan just wish I had a 2nd one now after turning a simple cupcake baking task into a long drawn out process. I also didn't know how many mini cupcakes the box of cake mix would make, as the box only told you how many regular size cupcakes it would make. 

I would of course recommend this product out to my friends, family and my readers!!

Thanks so much to Tomoson for allowing me the opportunity to review the Grazia Silicone Mini Muffin Pan!!
Want to purchase your own? You can do so by clicking here or any of the links in the review. You will be redirected to Amazon to place your order.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging