My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, June 6, 2014

Insta Natural Age Defying Moisturizing Cream Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Thanks to the folks over at Insta Natural for approving me to review their Age Defying Moisturizing Cream. I got this as a part of the Promotions over on Tomoson where you can try out new items for free!

The Age Defying Moisturizing Cream is apart of their Youth Express line. If you need a really good moisturizer this one might be for you. I have super dry skin thanks to some of my medical conditions so I am always looking for new moisturizers that work really well. When I seen the Youth Express Age Defying Moisturizing Cream I had to apply to see if it was the ONE moisturizer that would do the trick for me. This moisturizer is to be used twice a day morning and night but those who have sensitive skin should use it once a day an preferably at night. The Insta Natural Youth Express Age Defying Moisturizer Cream can also be worn under your makeup. 
The Youth Express Age Defying Moisturizer is listed for all skin types and is 98% natural. This Age Defying Moisturizer is formulated to help give you extraordinary nourishment for flawless tone and texture. Other perks of the moisturizer is it helps you achieve firmer, fresher and smoother skin. I have used it for a few days and can say it DOES hydrate your skin really well, but does it hydrate in a good way or not? I will explain that more below. 

This is what the dispenser looks like, it is the same pump style dispenser as the Youth Express Eye Gel. You can easily use both products together if you wish. When you push the the pump down you will get a generous amount of the Moisturizer Cream. A little goes a long way with this product.   You will receive a 3.4oz bottle which will last a good bit as well. 

When using the Youth Express Age Defying Moisturizer you will want to be cautious when being exposed to the sun. The Insta Natural Youth Express Age Defying Moisturizer contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) which makes you more sensitive to the sun. If you have to be out in the sun make sure to use a sunscreen to avoid a sunburn. You will also want to exercise caution even after a week of stopping use if you have to stop use. Avoid contact with eyes and if contact with eyes, if contact is made you will want to rinse thoroughly. If you have an allergic reaction you will want to discontinue use of the moisturizer immediately.
 The Insta Natural products are made and distributed in Miami, Florida and are of course U.S.A. made. 
Once you open your Youth Express Age Defying Moisturizer Cream you will want to use it within 24 months for best results. Insta Natural products are NEVER tested on animals.

You will find several different oils, vitamins and more in the ingredient list on the back of the bottle. These ingredients help nourish your skin to help make it firm with a smoother complexion. While you can see there are several different acids in this there are many oils as well so they balance out each other pretty well. I will say though that the scent of the Age Defying Moisturizer Cream isn't very strong but for me it is off putting an I am not a fan of it. 

The cream goes on very easily just as with any other moisturizer does. To me it leaves a heavy feeling behind which is a con for me.  I prefer light weighted moisturizers especially when it comes to creams being used on my face. While my face was hydrated with no dry spots left behind, my face felt oily to me. I used the Age Defying Moisturizer Cream on my very sensitive skin which also lead to a break out. Usually I only end up with blackheads that I wash away with my face soap; looking in the mirror yesterday I had little pimples that were NOT there before I used this cream. So I am discontinuing use of this an passing it along to my mom. Please note though just because I ended up with a break out issue does NOT mean you will encounter the same problem. Each and everyone of us have different skin types as well as some of our skins can be irritated easily while others have no issues. So, while the Insta Natural Age Defying Moisturizing Cream got rid of my dry patches I am no longer using it because of the pimples that popped up during the time of use. 


To get your own bottle of Insta Natural Age Defying Moisturizing Cream you can click on any of the links in this review to get your own from Amazon.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging