My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, June 2, 2014

Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Gel Review


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
When I seen that Tomoson had several health and beauty serums, gels and creams I knew I had to get some!! I applied and was excited with the APPROVAL email. I am always looking for products that moisturize my skin as well as help with the all over care of my skin. I won't say I am looking for a face lift in a bottle or any of that but if it will help with dark circles, puffy eyes and moisturize I am game to try it. 


I applied for the Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Gel since lacking sleep is a big issue for me so of course I have circles, puffy eyes and dry skin (not from lack of sleep). I love that the Insta Natural Eye Gel provides so many different benefits all in one product. The Express Eye Gel comes in a 1.7oz plastic bottle that has a pump style dispenser. This dispenser makes for easy dispensing for easy application. You will need to push the pump a few times when you initially open it.  You can see in the photo post above, what the pump spout looks like. In the photo on the right you can see the Express Eye Gel is pretty thick which also means you don't need a whole lot to get the job done. Yes, a little goes a LONG way with the gel while it says Eye Gel, you can use it as an all over the face gel if you wish. The recommended areas are the eyes, cheeks and forehead, the directions state that you should use the Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Gel twice a day (morning & night). On the back of the bottle with the directions it also states that you can use the Express Eye Gel underneath your makeup! 


According to the label on the Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Gel it says that it is 75% organic so if you are the type to go looking for organic skin care products you are in luck. I normally just get whatever I can grab while at a local store so this is a change in beauty care for me. Some gels and creams have a medicinal scent to them that can be off putting especially if it is something you have to put on your face. I have to say that the Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Gel doesn't have a majorly strong smell to it. When it comes to the scent of the Express Eye Gel it reminds me of fresh cut cucumbers. The Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Gel isn't greasy or oily an is pretty light on the face. When I apply the Express Eye Gel, it is usually right after I have washed my face so it is going on clean skin. The only real downfall I find with the Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Gel is it feels sticky until it is dry an absorbed into your skin. 
Of course with all products on the market today there are always *Cautions* to lookout for! If you are allergic to nuts you will want to forgo using the Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Gel. You will want to avoid getting the Eye Gel into your eyes. If you aren't allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the bottle but end up having irritation or a reaction you will want to discontinue use. Using the Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Gel it can help improve your skin from complexion as well as the texture of your skin. There are so many different natural ingredients and oils within this little bottle. So far, I have had a positive experience with the Express Eye Gel which is saying a lot with as sensitive as my skin is. 

Here is an up close photo of the ingredients if you are needing to know what is used to make up the Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Gel. You can see that there are several acids, oils and so much more in there that can nourish your skin. Aloe, Vitamin E as well as Jojoba Oil which you can find in many lotions and creams for the face. An looking through the ingredients you will see Cucumber Hydrosol which would explain the fresh cut cucumber scent when you pump it out of the bottle. 

My overall experience so far has been great! With some of the medical conditions I have trying to rehydrate my skin is next to impossible without leaving it oily. I can say between the Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Gel as well as a few other products I am able to get most of the dry patches to smooth out. 

Want to purchase your own bottle of the Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Gel? You can click on any of the links in my review above, it will take you to Amazon so you can place your order! 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging