My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, June 25, 2014

PenGems Crystal Pens Review


I was browsing around the web when I stumbled across these GORGEOUS pens and just knew I NEEDED to have them in my life! While I am sure that sounds absolutely ridiculous it is so true though! I am a pen fanatic and well if it has sparkles, glitter, gem stones or just down right pretty I want it! 

I contacted Angel over at PenGems about reviewing her product. I was so excited when I got an email back from her saying YES that she would love to work with me! 

I have to say that it was so hard to choose the colors I would like the most because there are so many colors available. There are 21 colors/combinations to choose from so now you know why it was so hard to choose the colors I wanted. They are all so beautiful and if I could have one in each color I would have them scattered through the house and car or wherever I would need a pen. An well with me I need a pen everywhere I go it seems! 
I could have covered all the crystals colors by getting the Rainbow PenGem but I didn't.
I want to say though that I love that I received a handwritten note from Angel herself and I am sure she used her PenGems pen to do it. The packaging was cute and elegant as well which you will see in photos later on in the review.


What makes PenGems different from any of the other pens I have owned, still own, used or still use? I will tell you they are for one absolutely GORGEOUS as well as being elegant with the hint of "sparkle" that most women love.
Each PenGems' pen contains Swarovski Elements which is what gives off that little sparkle in the pen. Want to know more about the Swarvoski Elements that are used in the PenGems pens? You can click here to find out more which will direct your to PenGem's FAQ's Section. Each PenGems pen contains 120 crystals that you can view through the clear "window" around the top part of the barrel. The grip of the pen you will see that it sparkles as well, that is because it has a metallic finish.

There are a lot of different pens out in the market with different ways to open them to start writing. PenGems has a twist top opener style. You will want to twist the silver portion at the tip of the pen to expose the ballpoint. To open you will want to twist the tip clockwise and to close twist tip counterclockwise.

I chose my PenGems pens from the Signature Collection.
The first PenGems pen I chose was, Antique Rose PenGems and the colors of this particular pen are, rose colored Swarovski Element crystals are in the clear part of the barrel and the grip is a beautiful shade of mauve. In the center cap you will find a matching rose colored crystal.

The second PenGems pen I chose was the Aquamarine Blue PenGems, the particular colors used in this one are,a reminiscent of the clear turquoise seas containing 120 aquamarine Swarvoski Element crystals. Featuring a bright turquoise metallic barrel with a matching aquamarine blue crystal in the center cap.

Each of the PenGems are available with the following:
Black Ink
Medium Point
0.7 mm
5 5/8" Long
3/8" Wide
0.50 Ounces
Pocket Clip

PenGems  are a ballpoint pen which usually is a popular no matter the manufacture. What makes these ballpoint pens so much better? We already know they ROCK because they sparkle and have crystals inside but, these pens you can get ink refills. What other ballpoint pens have refillable ink? Not many I know that for sure.

Each PenGems comes with an ink cartridge already put in place for you but, you also get another ink cartridge FREE when you order your PenGems. Each PenGems comes with black ink but you can get refill cartridges in blue, pink, purple and of course black. I would love to have pink or blue ink but I am a woman who loves writing in colors. There are 2 different types of ink cartridges to choose from and they both vary in pricing.
You can find out more about the step by step process of changing the ink cartridge on your PenGems by clicking here.



As I mentioned earlier in the review that the packaging used to present the PenGems was done in an elegant way. Well here you have it to the right. Your PenGems will arrive in a black box that contains your pens, adorned in pink ribbon with a big crystal added to it. Underneath you will find a their elegant business card and the refill ink cartridges. In the envelope was the hand written note from Angel herself. 

If you are a tech savvy person who has the iPads, iPods, iPhones or an Android Tablet, Android Phone or any other touchscreen device that you can use a stylus on you are in luck! PenGems has a stylus pen out now, they weren't available when I picked my selection. I will share a picture from their website of what the Stylus PenGems looks like. The photo you see to the left is from the homepage of the PenGems website, I do NOT own this photo. The Stylus version of PenGems is the same as the Signature Collection with an exception of the center cap. Instead of crystal being placed in the center cap on the base of the pen you have a stylus tip. You get the best of both worlds when it comes to the Stylus Collection. Jot down notes in your notebook with the ballpoint pen and write on photos, draw, play games or whatever your heart desires on your touchscreen devices with the stylus end. You can get the Stylus PenGems in all the colors that are available in the Signature Collection except the Rainbow PenGems.



I have to say I love my PenGems, I have one on my desk so I can jot notes down while working on the computer. So where is my other you might ask? It is in my purse so I can sign papers at the doctors, sign receipts at the store, jot down a shopping list and pretty much anywhere else you would need a pen. I don't know about you but if a pen is needed I prefer to have my OWN then to use the one at the register or desk. I am not a complete germaphobe but I prefer to have my own pen or pencil then to use someone else's especially at a register or doctors office. Even when I was working I had my own pen that only I used, I would have a plain Jane pen out for the customers to use. In school no matter what grade I was in I didn't borrow pens or pencils from anyone!! Not even the teachers unless it was fresh out of an unopened box that teacher would get from the supply closet. Call me weird if you must but I don't like sharing. I know sharing is caring but there are somethings you just do NOT share and for me writing utensils are one. I for sure will NOT be sharing my PenGems, look and admire from a far but do NOT touch...Thanks. I know many people like to walk off with pens too whether they realize it or not, this isn't a pen I want disappearing with someone I don't even know.
I love how these pens flow over the paper when I am writing. Very smooth when writing and I love that they are medium tipped, it isn't often that I use anything other then a medium tipped pen. When I got my PenGems in the mail I was telling my mom about them and she wanted to see them.... Off to my room I went to grab them, she "ooed and ahhed" over them until I told her they were medium point pens. My mom handed it back to me because she prefers fine or extra fine pen tips. 
I have to say I love how girly, elegant, sparkly and well made these pens are they will last a good while if you treat them right. 


Want to purchase your own PenGems? You can click on any links through this review to pick up your very own PenGems.

You can click here, here, here, here or HERE to shop.


Want to ask Angel over a PenGems a question you can click on the FAQ's link this is where you can find the important information from ordering, shipping, changing out your ink cartridges and so much more. Have a question that isn't in the FAQ's? You can still click on FAQ's as there is a form there you can fill out to ask the question you are needing answered. 

Go Show Some Love To PenGems
Like Them On Facebook
Follow Them On Twitter
Follow Them On Instagram
Follow Them On Pinterest
Add Them To Your Circle On Google+






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging