My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, June 16, 2014

Premium 6ft Universal Power Cords Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

As a member on Tomoson I get to apply for so many awesome products that not only do I get to review but I get to keep everything I review! I will be reviewing the Premium 6ft Universal Power Cord! This power cord is used to hook things up to your computer or to hook your computer up to things. I am in the process of setting up my desk/office area once more since I like change! If I need a new power cord for my monitor I now have them. If you are in need of a power cord since yours went out or a wire inside got broken you can look into the Premium 6ft Universal Power Cords from the folks over at Solid Cordz




I got this information from the Tomoson promotion page.....
Premium 6ft Universal Power Cord By Solid Cords is a standard power cord designed to work with MOST PCs, Monitors, Scanners, Printers and other devices that use the 3-pin shroud power connector. Cables are fully rated for 125 volts or 10 amp applications.

The Premium Universal Power Cord, reliably supplies power to your equipment and its 6ft length gives you added flexibility to your desktop computers or other hardware. 

These cables feature an AC style plus (NEMA 5-15P) on one end and a computer style receptacle (IEC-3200C13) on the other end. The female connector plugs direcetly into the device while the male connector plugs into a standard outlet.

Solid Cordz Premium 6ft Universal Power Cords are Top Quality, UL listed and CSA approved and RoHS Compliant. 

Just like with the 6ft Extension Cords these Premium 6ft Universal Power Cords are just as strong as the extension cords I reviewed! 

Want your own set of Premium 6ft Universal Power Cords? You can order yours from Amazon by clicking HERE!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.\



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging