My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit Review

 I got the opportunity to review the Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit thanks to the Tomoson site!

You all have probably seen or heard all the rave going on with the kids and these necklaces, rings, bracelets and more that are made out of little bands that resemble little ponytail holders. I was introduced to the craze over Facebook and through my cousin's daughter. I applied for all the Rainbow Bandz promotion offers specifically for her since she LOVES making these bracelets. This Loom Kit from Rainbow Bandz is a wonderful set! You get several things that make the process of making bracelets, necklaces, keychains, rings and more. You will also want to get the Rainbow Bandz Organizer Box so you can keep your loom, hook, bands, clips and more all in one place so you are hunting them all down or loosing some of the pieces. 

In the Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit you will receive 600 silicone bands, loom, step by step instructions, 24 clips and the loom tool. In this kit alone there is enough bands and clips to make 24 different items! Since the bands are made out of silicone they are latex free which is a major plus since so many folks have an allergy to latex. You can see in the first photo above that with the Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit the bands are all mixed in and not separated. With the bands no being separated you can have some different patterns that would look great together. If you are the type or your child likes to have their colors separated you can easily do that buy purchasing the Rainbow Bandz Organization Box. If you don't have the Organization Box no worries you can easily use the box that the Loom Kit arrived in if you need to.

You will also get a fold out pamphlet that will give you step by step directions on how to use the Rainbow Bandz Loom as well as show you different patterns. You can see in this photo where I did my zigzag pattern with the bands in the colors I wanted. I didn't choose specific colors just randomized them. Putting them on the loom was the easy part, I have never seen these bracelets made on a loom so I didn't know what to expect. My cousin's daughter has been making them using her fingers as the "loom" so to speak, she is 9 and makes it look absolutely easy to do. I have to say my experience in trying to make my first Rainbow Bandz bracelet was an epic fail! I tried making my first bracelet using the loom but I now have a few lost bands cause a few popped off an flew to wherever. Once I present her with the whole kit I will update photos of the pieces she makes for me! I do want to mention that these bands are very durable and they don't break easily. 

The photo to the left shows you more step by step instructions as well as other patterns that can be done. The instructions that came with the Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit show you exactly how to use the tool that came with the loom. You can also adjust the colored portions underneath the loom.   

There are so many options in patterns you can make. 

You can keep the kids busy inside on rainy days this summer buy purchasing the Rainbow Bandz Loom









In the photo to your right, you will see a closer picture of what the loom looks like with the Rainbow Bandz on it waiting to be turned into a beautiful necklace, bracelet or ring! As you can see the loom, hook and bands fit easily and comfortably into the Rainbow Bandz Organization Box! I went through and sorted all the colors out for my cousin's daughter so she can get to making all the cute things she makes with these bands. She is a happy little girl who is over the top EXCITED to get this whole kit including the refill packs that are on their way to me as I type this! I told her about it when I was over there on Monday and told her she had to wait til I got everything is before she could have it. I walk in the door on Tuesday with a big smile on her face she asked me if I brought all the loom stuff! I told her have patience and she will hopefully have it all by next week!! She is so excited she can't stand it. 

Even though I personally can't make these creations whether on the loom or on my fingers, I know my cousin's daughter will for sure get tons of use out off this kit. 

Thank you so much to Rainbow Bandz for giving the opportunity to work with them and review their products! You can purchase your own set of Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit, Rainbow Bandz Organization Box as well as the Rainbow Bandz Refill Packs all on Amazon!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging