My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, June 6, 2014

Shandali Travel Towel Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
As a member of the Tomoson site I get to try new and exciting things in which I get to try for free! I also get to share these products with all of my readers! 

For this review I will be reviewing the medium Shandali Travel Towel! The Shandali Travel Towel comes in 2 sizes which are small which measures in at 20"x40" and the medium that measures in at 24"x48". You can also choose between 3 different colors which are: light blue, pebble & stone and river blue. I chose the medium Shandali Travel Towel in the light blue color. Your towel will arrive in a plastic clear bag with the label on the inside. This travel towel is super thin and compact which makes it great for travel hence the "travel towel" name. The great thing and selling point for this towel is that it is lightweight, microfiber, ultra-absorbent and quick-drying. Great to take along to the pool, camping, beach, sports games to the gym and so many other places you would need a towel. If you aren't that much of a traveler you can still get a good bit of use out of the Shandali Travel Towel
The Shandali Travel Towel is made out of microfiber material 80% Polyester and 20% Nylon. If you are familiar with microfiber material it is SUPER absorbent! Don't travel there are many uses within the home that the Shandali Travel Towel will work wonders on! I have been using my Shandali Travel Towel as a hair towel for when I wash my hair an get out of the shower. This towel is very absorbent an doesn't leave my hair sopping wet as it absorbs a great deal of water. I hang the Shandali Travel Towel on the towel hook on the back of my bedroom door an it dries in NO time! 

You can see that there is also a little loop in the pictures to the right, this loop works well for hanging your towel up to dry. You can easily fold or roll up your Shandali Travel Towel to put it in your suitcase, beach bag or your pool bag! It takes up very little room leaving more room to pack other items. 

You can see to the right as well that the towel is "stamped" with the company logo it blends into the towel as it is made out of the same material as the towel is. 

To care for your Shandali Travel Towel you will want to wash in cold water with similar colors and tumble dry on low. This towel IS machine washable! I wouldn't recommend bleaching this towel an if you wanted to instead of tossing it in the dryer you can hang it to dry. I have to say that is towel is super fast drying, simply wring out any excess water then hang to dry.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging