My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, June 28, 2014

V.3 Garcinia Cambogia 1600mg Review




As a member of the Tomoson Site I was able to try these V.3 Garcinia Cambogia 1600mg dietary supplement. 

All Natural, Gluten Free, No GMOs, No Fillers, Allergen Free, Made In the USA and Satisfaction Guarantee. 

The Garcina Cambogia is a supplement that suppresses your appetite and helps you loose weight. Garcina Cambogia also helps increase your Serotonin levels without you getting the jitters other diet pills can cause. 

From the Bottle
Life & Food Garcina Cambogia is a natural preservative free weight loss supplement. using only high quality, clinically proven hydroxycitric acid (HCA) expertly extracted from genuine Indian Garcina Cambogia fruit rind, this premium supplement reduces body fat and suppresses your appetite.


Warning:  Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 and individuals with a known medical condition should contact a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. 

This product uses a vegetable capsule with no fillers or binders, mixing the Garcina Cambogia fruit rind with calcium and potassium for add absorption your body                                                                                               needs.

It is recommended that you take 2 pills daily thirty minutes to 2 hours before eating. You will get 60 pills of the Garcina Cambogia which will get you through a month. Taking 2 pills a day, I have seen similar pills that want you to take 2 pills before each meals. 








Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Garcina Cambogia (fruit rind) 1600mg
Extract (with 60% HCA hydroxycitric acid)
Calcium (as hydroxycitrate) 120mg
Potassium (as hydroxycitrate) 180mg

Other Ingredients: Gelatin



I spoke with my doctors to make sure that Garcina Cambogia wouldn't react with any of my medications. I was cleared to start them. I have been taking the Garcina Cambogia for around 2.5 weeks now. I haven't seen a change in weight but I can tell that my appetite is being suppressed and I don't eat as much. While I can't speak on the weight loss side of things I can tell you that the urge to eat isn't really there like it use to be. I also don't get the jitters or a crash feeling at all like you can from other dietary supplements. I have to say out of all the diet pills I have tried in the past the Garcina Cambogia has less "side effects" so to speak.

I plan to continue taking these til they are gone. I have a few more Garcina Cambogia supplements coming to me that I will take as well once these run out. 
Want to try the Garcina Cambogia Upgraded Strength? You can do so by clicking on any of the links throughout the review. You can also click HERE to order from Amazon.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging