My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Adovia Eye Gel Review


As a member of Tomoson I am able to try awesome beauty care products and so far I love the Adovia Line and can't wait to review more of their products! Today we have up for review Adovia Eye Gel which I use with my other Adovia products. You can find the reviews of the other Adovia products here and here.

Adovia is a unique skin care line, combining natural ingredients with the modern science to formulate an effective blend of minerals and the finest herbal ingredients nature has to offer. The vital nutrients, anti-oxidants and minerals present in Adovia products are responsibly gathered at the place closest to the soul of Mother Earth- The Dead Sea.

The Adovia Eye Gel comes inside of a of a frosted glass jar with a metal screw on lid. You will get according to the box it arrives in 1oz or 30ml of the Adovia Eye Gel. However, according to the glass jar itself it says that the contents is 1.7oz. I have to say that I believe whether the eye gel is 1oz or 1.7oz you will get a lot of use out of this little pot of the Adovia Eye Gel. I have been using the eye gel for about a week and I can tell the difference around my eyes! I usually have dark circles and bags under my eyes but after using the Adovia Eye Gel along with my other Adovia products I have seen tons of improvement. The Adovia Eye Gel is made for all skin types. Made with Dead Sea Minerals, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera. 


The box that the Adovia Eye Gel comes in is very informative, which is good especially if you have allergies or concerns. 
Adovia mineral-based products work to restore your skin's natural inner balance, allowing it to renew and rebuild itself to achieve visibly smoother, healthier and younger looking skin. Your skin cells are replenished with vital nutrients, resulting in a naturally smooth, rejuvenate and healthy complexion. Take your skin and soul on a journey to the world's oldest and largest natural spa-The Dead Sea.
Adovia's Mineral Eye Gel is specially formulated for the delicate area around your eyes. This gentle, ultra-light gel absorbs quickly into your skin and keeps the eye area hydrated all day long. Essential Dead Sea minerals and provide lasting moisture helping reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Aloe Vera and Sweet Almond oil soother and revitalize the skin leaving it radiant and smoother. Vitamins A and E work to protect the skin from daily damage. 

Directions for use: Apply a small amount to the area under and around the eyes until absorbed. For best results use daily. Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs flush your eyes to remove the eye gel. 

I use the Adovia's Eye Gel along side of my Adovia Mineral Salt Soap and Mineral Lift Serum! So far I have had amazing results of my face and eye areas being moisturized for the day. I have horrible dry skin thanks to medical conditions I have. Mind you I am also a 20 some odd year old woman without wrinkles. I personally don't look my age an often get mistaken for someone who is still in high school, those days for me are LONG gone but it is great when others tell me I look SO YOUNG to the age I am.

Let's Talk Ingredients Here:
Even though I posted a photo of the box where the ingredients are listed I am going to type them out here as well to make it larger and easier to read. 
Demineralized  Water
Sepigel 305 (polycarylamide & laureth-7 & c 13-14 isoparaffin)
Sweet Alond (prunus amugdalus dulcis) Oil
Propylene Glycol, 
Jojoba (buxus chinensis) Oil
Polysorbate 20
Chamomile (anthemis nobilis) Extract
Panthenol
Carrot (daucus carota sativa) Oil
Olive (olea europaea) Oil
Grape (vitis vinifera) Seed Oil
Rose Hips Oil
Methylparaben
Aloe Barbadnesis Gel
Dead Sea Salt
Propylparaben
Fragrance (supplement)
Tocopheryl Acetate
Retinyl Palmitate

A lot of those ingredients I could NOT pronounce to save my life but that is okay I know what the majority of the ingredients are. If you have a paraben sensitivity you may want to use caution when using the Adovia Eye Gel. I personally haven't had any issues with the parabens as I use this product only on my face. I love the Adovia Eye Gel as it has actually helped me out with the dark circles around my eyes as well as the bags I get. So far I have nothing but GOOD things to say about the Adovia Eye Gel as well as the rest of the Adovia Line that I have had the opportunity to review. 


Here is a view of what the Adovia Eye Gel looks like in the glass pot it arrives in. As you can see there is gel in the lid (to the right), I have only been using this for a week an I've not used what is in the actual pot just yet!! I have been using the gel that ended up on the lid during shipping. A little really does go a LONG way especially since this gel is formulated to be used around the eyes only, even though I am sure you could use it all over your face if you chose to. When I apply my Adovia Eye Gel, I dab my finger tip on the gel in the lid and dab the gel around my eyes before rubbing it in. You will want to rub this gel in until it dries. If you get in your eye by accident I can PROMISE you that it STINGS like crazy. You will want to flush your eye out to remove the gel. Luckily for me what little bit that did sneak into my eye was washed away when my eyes watered. 


I absolutely LOVE the Adovia products I have gotten to try out and I believe you would love them too!

You can buy the Adovia Mineral Eye Gel by clicking HERE or on any other links in this review.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging