My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, July 21, 2014

Akvis OilPaint Review


I was give the opportunity to review the AKVIS OilPaint software, for applying an being a member of the Tomoson site. I applied for the promotion as I love working with pictures and editing them. Any new editing software I can get my hands on I will try my hand at it and see what the outcome is. The AKVIS OilPaint software can be purchased online by visiting their site. This particular program runs around $50 USD when you purchase it. I was emailed my product key code once I was approved to review the software. 

Have you ever been fascinated by oil paintings you have seen in galleries, homes of folks you visit or the ones in movies on TV? You can now create your own oil painting in seconds using the AKVIS OilPaint program. 
You will receive a product code that you will be prompt to enter once you download the software from the AKVIS OilPaint site. I was able to download the AKVIS OilPaint software with ease. I did NOT experience any difficulties during the download session. Once the program has downloaded you will want to enter your product code to register your AKVIS OilPaint software. 



There is an option for both Windows and Mac Operating Systems. I am operating on Windows 8.1 and the AKVIS OilPaint downloaded super fast! I found it easy to use and maneuver around, you can also use it as a plugin option for Photoshop. You will also find several preset options to help you get yourself familiar with the software. I toggled with a few photos and didn't like the way they came out. I am going to share 2 photos I did and they are both of my dog. The picture to the right she was roughly 4 years old. I personally can't see much of a difference in the photo from the original aside from her face looks blurry. While I am not a fan of how this photo turned out the next photo you will see I like. It probably has to do with the settings I was using. You can change the brush strokes, saturation, canvas type and so much more. I would say that even if you are a beginner when it comes to computer editing programs you will be able to figure out the AKVIS OilPaint program in no time. 

I have tried using other editing software that is downloadable and was able to use it with ease and get the images I was aiming to get. While I am not 100% fond of the AKVIS OilPaint software doesn't mean that you won't like it. Different things work for different people. I am one to learn things pretty quickly an I have found that some of the cheaper editing programs work well for me while the most expensive programs work better for others I know. We all like different things right?


 This photo looks more like a painting then the first one I posted. In the carpet area and the glare at the top left of the photo captures the brush strokes big time. I did a little different settings on this particular photo. I won't fully give up on the AKVIS OilPaint program, I will keep trying to see what other photos look like. I haven't done any photos of myself or other people I have photos of. Pictures of humans may workout better since the colors of makeup, tans, no tans, eye colors and more can play a big part in what the painting will look like. I personally usually don't post photos of myself, animals or family members on my blog. So enjoy this picture of my pooch who has an obsession with lime green toys.! 










I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging