My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 17, 2014

Day By Day Hyaluronic Acid Serum For Skin Review


I got the chance to review the Day By Day Hyaluronic Acid Serum For Skin by applying for promotions on Tomoson. The Hyaluronic Acid Serum is an advanced moisturizing serum with vitamins C & E. This serum is made to help boost the  production of collagen. Collagen production helps with getting fines and wrinkles to fade away. The fine lines and wrinkles won't fade away overnight so don't think that this Day By Day Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a magical serum. I am still young an many folks tell me I look WAY younger then I really am. I like to try new products that are suppose to help hydrate my skin and if it helps produce collagen, that is a plus because, with extra collagen being produced it can also help with scaring. Read on to learn more...



The Hyaluronic Acid Serum has a slight smell to it, I can't pin point what it reminds me of but, I can tell you I am not fond of the scent. To me the scent has like a medicine smell to it which isn't a scent I like.  You Hyaluronic Acid Serum will arrive in a glass bottle with a regular everyday plastic lid and plastic safety seal inside a little Ziploc bag you will also find a pump dispenser as well. You will want to remove the safety seal and the plastic cap, once you move these you will want to place the pump dispenser into the bottle and tighten. You are now ready to use your Day By Day Hyaluronic Acid Serum.

To Use:Apply a small amount to fingertips to a freshly cleaned face and massage into your skin. Make sure you avoid eye contact. Once the Hyaluronic Acid Serum has absorbed into your skin follow up with a moisturizer. 

Below you will find the ingredient list in case you have sensitive skin or you are allergic to anything you can check to see if it is in the Day By Day Hyaluronic Acid Serum.....

Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (Botanical Hyaluronic Acid), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Methylsulfonymethane (MSM), Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoboa Oil), Wild Crafted Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), Pelargonium Gravolens (Geranium Essential Oil), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin

All of those ingredients are suppose to help the fine lines, wrinkles and dry skin fade away. I personally can't 100% attest to this as my skin doesn't have any wrinkles, I can tell you though that the "moisturizing" ingredients didn't work for me. When I used the Day By Day Hyaluronic Acid Serum, my skin felt drier then it did when the product actually went on my face. This item will probably be a hand-me-down to my mom to see if it will work out for her.

Overall my experience wasn't what I had hoped for it to be. If this serum is something my mom doesn't like either when it comes to facial care I can always use it with my derma roller.

To order your very own bottle of Day By Day Hyaluronic Acid Serum, you can click on any link throughout this review to be redirected to Amazon to place your order.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging