My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, July 27, 2014

Ice Ball Mold by StyloPhora Review


When I came across the Ice Ball Molds for review I found them to be interesting as I had never seen anything like them before. I am sure similar products have been on the market for years but I have never had a reason to seek out such a product. I now wish I would have found these or something similar YEARS ago when I was always making mixed drinks at parties or gatherings. 
The StyloPhora Ice Balls Molds are made out of silicone, which is a nonporous material that is used for many different things. The Ice Ball Molds are just for that molding ice into balls that you can set into your drinks whether they are mixed drinks at a gathering or your everyday drinks at home. The big balls of ice melt slower then ice cubes meaning your drink won't get watered down super quick.

 I mean I can see it being a tedious task if you are having a HUGE house party but you can use them with small gatherings you would just have to freeze the balls in advance.
Your Ice Ball Molds will arrive in a clear plastic tube similar to those that tennis balls come in. The molds are easy to remove from the packaging. You will want to thoroughly wash your mold before you use them. These are dishwasher safe.

 
Making punch that requires ice? different types of juices? These ice balls can help, they aren't for just freezing water you can easily freeze juices in them if you wished. I will post the full "How To Guide" later on so you can read about how to fully use these balls. As you can see they split in half, this is so that you can easily remove the balls from the mold once they are frozen. You will want to make sure that both the top and bottom pieces are pushed together tightly before filling with you liquid of choice. The 4 lines you see around the top are there to let you know where to stop when pouring your liquids into the mold. I will say that these fill lines are NOT foolproof!! I filled my balls to just below the lines and ended up having frozen water trails down the sides of my molds. When liquids freeze they expand we know this but I would recommend filling to below the fill lines. 
Are you looking for the elegant look of having clear ice in your drinks? Don't want the frosted look when it comes to your molds? You can avoid the frosty looking balls by boiling your water before freezing your molds. Note though that if you boil the water for the clear ice balls you will have a longer wait time for them to freeze. For regular old tap water it takes roughly around 4 hours to freeze the molds completely. If you were to freeze the boiling water it can take a bit longer. 

I love that with the Ice Ball Molds you get a silicone funnel that will collapse and not take up a lot of storage space. You can also easily store your Ice Ball Molds back into the tube they arrive in after they dry with the funnel on top. The plastic tube though won't last forever the way the mold very well could. The silicone funnel that comes with your molds makes for easy filling of your molds. The funnel fits perfectly in the hole in the top of the mold. 

I really think these are pretty neat!! I haven't used any in my drinks as I don't drink many drinks with ice in them. I have however frozen the molds and popped out one of the ice balls an my dog was licking it like crazy as if it was a popsicle. I put it in her water as she like cold water. I think these are pretty awesome to have around. If you want to purchase these yourself you can do so by clicking on any links in the review. You will be redirected to Amazon to place your order.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging