My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Life & Food Garcina Cambogia 1400mg 80% HCA Formula Review


**PLEASE NOTE**
I am NOT a healthcare provider and this review reflects information I have gotten from the product bottle, Life & Food website as well as my PERSONAL experience with this product.
As a part of being a member of the Tomoson site I am able to apply for promotions. I am loving the Garcina Cambogia products so I enjoy trying different strengths of the supplement to see which works best for me. Today I am reviewing the Garcina Cambogia Supreme 1400mg 180 capsules from Life & Food. This formula is a bit different from the Garcina Cambogia 1600mg you can read that review here! Garcina Cambogia is known as the "super fruit" and it is new craze, everyone is wanting to try it. Lucky for me I get to try it for FREE and if it is free an can help me out I am all for it. Please note that you should contact your healthcare provider before starting any type of diet pills, to make sure your body is good to go. I myself have consulted with my healthcare provider and I was given the go ahead to start them just to be careful taking them. 
Life & Food Garcina Cambogia is a diet supplement that has NO Soy, NO Additives, NO Stimulants and is Pure Quality. All of the products at Life & Food is sourced and tested to make sure they have the highest quality products to offer as well as making sure they are bio-availability in the market. You will also be interested to know that the Gargina Cambogia I am reviewing has absolutely NO fillers, NO wheat, NO eggs and NO fish products in these.
The Garcina Camobogia while it is known as the "super fruit" and has been featured on Dr. Oz and a few other T.V. talk shows, it will NOT make you drop weight overnight. When it comes to taking a dietary supplement you must know what your goal is when you start the supplement. You will want to eat healthier if you aren't already, increase your water intake and exercise. You will also want to make sure that you read and fully understand how this supplement works.
I will give you a little insight on how the Garcina Cambogia helps you loose those unwanted pounds.  

So let's talk the burning fat and trying to kick those pounds to the curb. When it comes to the fat burning you will want to look at the HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid) levels because that is the key component. The HCA reduces glucose absorption by leading to fat reduction for those folks who have high glucose levels. Life & Food has formulated an optimal dosage that helps suppress your appetite while burning fat. The HCA has also shown to improve your blood lips levels, help reduce fat production, curb emotional eating and help improve mood by raising your serotonin levels. It is also clinically proven to block the stress hormone cortisol too.

This particular bottles HCA is higher then the 1600mg bottle I reviewed a few months back, the 1400mg formula has 80% HCA while the 1600mg only has 60% HCA levels. So all around this is a win win situation if you are able to take the Garcina Cambogia supplement. From my personal experience I do notice a change in my moods and I feel more energetic an not sluggish. I can also speak on the appetite being suppressed as well, I am not hungry as often I usually am. I believe that the Garcina Cambogia can help with those who eat healthy but snack all the time during the day. 
You will want to take the Garcina Cambogia as follows:
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once a day. For maximum strength, take 2 capsules twice daily. For best results take the capsules 20-30 minutes before your meal with an 8oz glass of water or as directed by your physician.
DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES A DAY

***WARNING***
Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult with a doctor before taking this supplement. 
Store your Garcina Cambogia in a dry cool place. 


Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facility




Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Veggie Capsules 
Serving Per Bottle:90
Amount Per Serving                                   % Daily Value
Calcium Carbonate                                           70mg     
Potassium Chloride                                           70mg     
Chromium                                                        280mcg
Garcina Cambogia Extract                                        1400mg             
 w/80% HCA                                                        

Other Ingredients
Vegetable Cellulose (Veggie Cap)

I myself can personally say that the Garcina Cambogia Diet Supplement suppresses my appetite fairly well. I have lost some weight which is a plus. I am just hoping I can balance everything out as I have a medical condition that if certain levels are off I gain weight. So here's to hoping. 






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, I am considering using this product, and I thought your review was very informative. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late response. Thanks for reading and I am glad you have found it helpful. I have enjoying the supplement myself. I hope you are able to get your hands on it as well.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging