My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 10, 2014

Rainbow Bandz MEGA Refill Pack 5400 Pieces Review


I was excited when I seen the Rainbow Bandz MEGA Refill Pack of 5400 pieces up for review on Tomoson! It was the finishing touch to the other 2 Rainbow Bandz items I had already reviewed you can read them here:Loom Kit and Organizer Box. When my cousin's daughter found out I was getting 5400 pieces she was ecstatic about it since she loves making rainbow bandz even if she only knew of 2 different types to make. This is where you can turn to the internet and Youtube for tutorials on how to make more then the single that is shown in the Loom Kit. Included in the 5400 pieces you get NINE colors, S hooks and smaller hooks to help when using the loom.


You will get Blue, Purple, Lime Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, White, Pink and Black
Before going and dumpling all of the bandz out check for the little clear bags that have the S hooks that you will need to secure all of your creations. 
Each bag that comes in the refill kit 

has 600 silicone latex free bandz per color, 24 S hooks in each bag and a blue hook to use when doing work on the loom. Each bag can create up to 24 necklaces, bracelets, rings and more. Rainbow Bandz are made of great quality and will NOT break easily like some of the other bands out on the market. I have seen the quality of some of the other bands my cousin's daughter has and I have also seen those same bands break right in the middle of her creation! I love the quality of the Rainbow Bandz because they don't just snap in half over a little extra pressure being applied to them. Since before we received the loom a few shipments back we, an when I say we I mean my cousin and her daughter were using their fingers as a loom. When using your fingers you will have to stretch bandz further apart which the bandz could give way and break but they don't! An even after getting the loom, I finally learned how to make the simple patterns using my fingers for the loom. I have fat fingers which means the bandz have to be super stretchy without breaking in the middle of the creation. None of the bandz have broke during our creation making.


To the right you can see where I am making a "necklace" on my fingers. Since I gave the loom to the kiddo, this is the only way I can make my creations. The multiple colored necklace/bracelet in the right top corner was made with the colors out of the Loom Kit and was done on the loom. The pink & white and the black & white I made myself using my fingers. While these are necklace sizes I personally have worn the pink & white one as a headband.

You can make many different creations with all of these wonderful BRIGHT colors. 

While these are all great colors I would LOVE to see more colors that are more along the lines of being masculine colors that are darker. My cousin's kids kept wanting to make things for their daddy but they wanted to make a "camo" color bracelet but wasn't able to since there were no dark greens, tans or browns. Would be cool to see darker blues, greens, yellows, browns and such. I would also like to see colors that come in the Loom Kit available in the refill pack such as the teal, dark green and sky blue colors. 

To order your own Rainbow Bandz Refill Packs you can click on any links in this review. You will be reverted to Amazon to do your shopping! 

I do want to mention I did find some broken bandz in my refill pack. If you come across this please contact the folks over at Rainbow Bandz to let them know as this isn't the quality they produce. The folks over at Rainbow Bandz have fast and courteous service!!












I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging