My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, August 23, 2014

DKnight Magic Box Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker



I am not sure about you but I myself LOVE music and it is a MUST have in my life whether it is sitting here at my computer, in the car, cleaning or in the shower. I have to have music in my everyday life, if I go without listening to even just a single song I am lost for the day so when it comes to shower time I have a radio in the bathroom that is on its last leg. I was excited when I came across the DKnight Magic Box up for review!! I ALWAYS have my phone with me even when I am in the shower cause I never know when I will get the call I need for the day. With my phone being in the bathroom with me and it having Bluetooth technology I am able to connect my phone to the DKnight Magic Box so I can listen to Pandora or the music on my phone while I shower or just to simply relax in the bath. The DKnight Magic Box Speaker is available in 3 different colors: black, black & blue and red and black. I received the black DKnight Magic Box for my review. 

With Bluetooth technology you can a lot of things with it whether hit be hooking things to your computer, phone, car stereo, Bluetooth to chat on the phone with and portable speakers. I love that the DKnight Magic Box is rechargeable which you can do so by plugging it into the USB port on your laptop, computer or using an adapter to plug it in to the wall out let. DKnight however, does stand strong on the USB charging and prefer that you don't use an adapter to charge it via wall outlet. If you have to use the wall outlet to charge your speaker use a 5V, 1A USB wall charger. Make sure you charge up your speaker when it first arrives or before using it for the first time. A red light will illuminate while the speakers is charging and will be blue once the speaker is fully charged.
To pair the DKnight Magic Box to your wireless device you will want to make sure that you turn on the 

Bluetooth settings on your phone, car radio, computer, tablet ect... When you power up the Magic Box you will want to go to your Bluetooth settings on your phone and look for "Big Box" that is what you want to pair your smart device with. When you turn on the speaker the blue LED light will flash followed by a "message tone" meaning that the speaker is ready to connect. Once you connect the Big Box to your smart device you will hear another message tone. You can also play music without using Bluetooth technology you can use an Aux cable you can also place a micro mini SD card in the side of the speaker as well. You can the ports in the photo to the right in the middle on the left. 

Across the top of the speaker you will see a Phone, Forward, Backwards and a Play/Pause button. Since this is a Bluetooth item you can also use it for a speaker phone. If you are using your phone to stream music through the speaker if a call comes through it will interrupt your music. You will also hear an ringing sound and not your current ringtone. For something so small it has LOUD sound and great bass behind it. You will again make sure your speaker is fully charged before using it, this can take a few hours at most. You will know charge is complete when the blue LED is solid. 
With a FULL charge you should get up to 10 hours of listening time from you DKnight Magic Box Speaker. I can't say that I get a full 10 hours out of a full charge but I also haven't timed it either. I use the speaker when I am in the shower for the most part an each shower is about 30 minutes to an hour and I have to charge the speaker within a week to a week an a half. You will know that your DKnight Magic Box is dying when the blue LED light starts to flash you will also hear a beep every 2 minutes reminding you to plug your speaker in to charge it. 

The packaging that the DKnight Magic Box comes it has some information on it but not much. You will want to open the box and pull out the speaker, since there is rubber around the edge of the speaker it is a bit hard to get out. Once you remove the DKnight Magic Box you will want to remove the cardboard that has a hole in it. Underneath the cardboard you should fine the little "User's Guide" which is  a piece a paper and the charging cable. I find that keeping the cable in the box the DKnight Magic Box arrives in so I am not losing it or it getting mixed in with my other charging cords. You will also see on the back of the box that there is an all light blue DKnight Magic Box, that one I did not find available online at Amazon. 

Overall I LOVE the DKnight Magic Box especially when it comes to tunes in the shower as we all know you need good songs to sing while in there right?! Please note that the DKnight Magic Box is NOT waterproof!! I set my Magic Box on top of the plastic drawers I have in the bathroom that is away from the shower. 


Like what you see? You can order your very own DKnight Magic Box by clicking on any links throughout my review. The links will take you to Amazon where you can make your purchase. 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging