My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, August 18, 2014

Period Panteez Review

All of us women know the pain of Mother Nature coming around once a month for a week so what is the answer to it?! PERIOD PANTEEZ that's what! I know women really don't like talking about Mother Nature and what she usually brings with her for that week but, lets face it we all deal with her at one point or another in our life. I came across Period Panteez browsing the web and other blogs one day an decided to contact them. I was excited when Vida was willing to work with me. The main things that drew me in were they were made to help lessen the pain of cramps and they were designed to help keep pads in place so you don't have to worry about leaks. I was excited when I came across these Panteez as all I can really wear is pads and not the thin little ones either. Beings that I have to wear pads I always have to worry about leaking which sucks especially when you are sharing the bed with your partner. We all worry about messing up our new bed sheets, clothes, furniture, car seats etc... I love that a note was included thanking me for my interest in their product. I love when companies go out of their way to add special touches to their orders. 
Period Panteez come in 4 different colors, Purple, Tan, Black and White. I chose purple for my review. I am all about colors so the basic colors you won't find in my underwear drawer. I am the one who complains about white underwear being in all the pantie packages at the store. Luckily Period Panteez are offered in 4 colors. I would love to see them offered in other colors as well. An array of colors can attract folks to order. To the left you will see how my Period Panteez looked when coming out of the box. The Top Left shows the pink Period Panteez bag that my Panteez and letter were tucked inside. 

Period Panteez are made here in the U.S.A. the outer part of the Panteez are made out of 80% Nylon and 20% Spandex which means they have tons of stretch too them. The inner liner is made out of soft 100% cotton. Period Panteez also has about a 1 inch waist band that is comfortable and has cotton around the inside band. In my hands the Panteez felt a little heavy but feel super lite once on the body. With the amount of spandex in them and the way they feel to me once on my body is like a compression outfit would feel. The feeling of "compression" is what helps keep the cramps at bay and allows you to function without them. I personally have horrible cramps thanks to some female reproductive issues. So if you have Endometriosis or Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome you know the pain it can cause Period Panteez were designed to help with the pain. I can't speak on that aspect at the moment, while my Period Panteez did show up in the mailbox at the right time Mother Nature wasn't around much so I couldn't get the full good use of my Period Panteez just yet. I will update when I am able to use them for their intended purposes


To the right you can see the Period Panteez right side in and wrong side out. The black is of course the wrong side out view. The bottom photo shows that Period Panteez has the outline on the outside of where the pad should fit.  I love that there are several different ways to purchase your Period Panteez!! I was browsing their site and seen the Gift Basket options they have, I think that is awesome and would love to review one of those as well. If you are trying to make your favorite woman happy during her period you can't go wrong with the gift baskets as they have the needs pads ect.. The gift basket even has chocolate and Period Panteez and they are different price ranges so you can choose the best option for you.

Are you always worried that you are going to leak whether you are wearing a pad or a tampon? Let Period Panteez help you shop, exercise, go out on dates and sleep soundly without worrying about leaking and being embarrassed because it happened.

Ways you can wear your Period Panteez can be found here. When it comes to the tags that are on the Period Panteez they are very informational that's for sure. The crotch area is a thicker cotton padded material which is how Period Panteez works when it comes to the leaking fear. You can even use Period Panteez even if you don't have a period but have bladder leaking issues. Period Panteez can be used for so many reasons. You will want to make sure that you check the size chart to ensure you get the right size you need. I was glad to see that the folks at Period Panteez caters to women of all shapes and sizes, that alone is a MAJOR bonus for me. Originally when I seen XL in size I thought great they won't be the XL that would fit me. I was so very glad that I was WRONG and that their sizes go based off of your pants sizes. You will notice when you look at the size chart their are Women's sizing and Girl's sizing. 

So in a nutshell these Panteez can be a life saver in so many ways especially for us ladies who suffer from horrible cramps and heaving bleeding. If you fear leaks or need to have some pressure against your lower abdomen whether you just had a baby, female surgeries or just down right horrible periods, Period Panteez has you covered. 
Here are some other uses that others have used Period Panteez for you can see them here

Period Panteez Gives Back See How HERE


Go checkout Vida and the rest of the Period Panteez folks out at 
Facebook
Twitter
 Google+
Youtube

Period Panteez was featured on The Real Daytime Talk Show you can watch that in the video below. 


You can order your very own Period Panteez by clicking on any links within my review or by clicking on the Period Panteez Banner Below! 


My Experience
I was FINALLY able to get the FULL experience of my Period Panteez and I have to say I LOVE them! In all honesty they do help with cramping as they add slight pressure to the lower abdomen where the uterus is. I really wish these were out YEARS ago when I first started my period as they have been HORRID since day #1. If you suffer from Endometriosis or Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome I do recommend getting these to see it the help out with your cramps. My Period Panteez were so comfortable that I didn't want to take them off and put back on my regular period panties, you know the ones that aren't so sexy an you only wear when you are on your period. Hands down these are amazing, if you are a pad wearer using pads with wings was kind of tricky. I only use pads with wings but if I get more Period Panteez to get me through my periods, I won't need pads with wings. Period Panteez not only has extra layers of padding to absorb any leakage that may happen but, they also hug every place you need hugged while on your period. Period Panteez hugs your pubic mound as well as your butt keeping everything in place. I was able to walk around and sleep in comfort knowing that if for whatever reason I leaked I wouldn't have to wake up to a bloody mess and sheets that would need changing. 







2 comments:

  1. Period Panteez are The. Best. Ever! Don't waste another dollar on any other pair of underwear again, as Period Panteez are just amazing! I NEVER have to worry about leakage and they help my cramps soooo much! You can tell a healthcare lady invented them, because she covered ALL of the bases! Period Panteez are the upgraded Spanx meets real period panties, and the must haves for EVERY girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for dropping by my blog and checking out my review. I am looking forward to trying mine out fully! So be sure to be on the lookout for an update to be released next month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging