My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pure Shea Butter Raw & Unrefined



So as a person who has severe dry skin thanks to medical conditions I am always on the hunt for the best product to seal in moisture after I shower. So when I seen that the Shea Butter was up as a promotion I wanted in on it, so I applied and was approved. I have used lotions before that had Shea Butter in them but it wasn't the main ingredient. When I first got my package in the mail I was trying to figure out what was so heavy inside the box. When I opened it I found the tub of Shea Butter that weighs in at ONE POUND, so you have a lot to work with. Shea Butter is well known for the ways it moisturizes. Shea Butter is good for helping with stretch marks, Psoriasis Dryness, Eczema and Acne. 

You would normally find the Shea Butter in many different forms of hair and body care products. You can find Shea Butter in body washes, bar soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lotions, hand soaps, lip balms and so much more. 

The Shea Butter I received for my review is said to be the #1 Rated Shea Butter On The Market!! That is impressive. Being 100% natural and organic made with hand selected finest nuts of the Shea Tree in Ghana. 

This deep moisturizer for skin contains, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Vitamin F! This also does NOT clog pores and is long lasting. You can find it beneficial not only to your skin but your hair as well. 

From what I can tell from the label is the Shea Butter comes  in two different colors Yellow and Ivory, mine is labelled Ivory. The One Pound tub that your Shea Butter is in can be recycled once you use all of your Shea Butter. I will tell you this a little goes a LONG way with this product. 

I am not fond of the scent though since it is raw and unrefined you will smell a distinct nut smell. If you are sensitive to smells I would suggest by passing this product. When they say Butter it feels exactly like butter as if you dug it out of the tub of Country Crock in fridge. So far I have only used the Shea Butter on my feet but of course had to apply with my hands. My feet were super moisturized as well as my hands. I washed my hands in HOT water using Dawn dish soap to get the Shea Butter off of my hands, I will say that it got most off but some was left behind. Some being left behind on my hands isn't a bad thing at all I just prefer products that soak into the skin quickly when it comes to hand moisturizing.  

If you have severe dry skin, Eczema , stretch marks or any of the above mentioned skin problems I would recommend you trying out this Shea Butter. 

To order your very own One Pound Tub of Shea Butter you can do so by clicking HERE and you will be redirected to Amazon to place your order.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging