My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, August 25, 2014

Rtgs 20 Micro LEDs String Lights Review


The RTGS 20 Micro LED String Lights came up for review and I am always looking for a way to add color to the lighting in my room especially around where my desk is. This tiny string of lights are actually pretty bright in a dark room, they won't illuminate your room but it can add a touch of color when your lights are turned down low or off. You can get the 20 Micro LED String Lights in 6 different colors, pink, red, blue, green, cold white and warm white. I of course received mine in blue! I would have loved to get the pink set as it would match my bedroom decor. I use to have my room done in blue so they would have fit in pretty well almost 2 years ago. While that is neither here nor there they are a great additive to my desk area. I actually before seeing these come available for review on Tomoson tried hanging up my blue Christmas lights around my desk. That idea  did't go over so well because of the length of the wires. The length of the RTGS 20 Micro LED String Lights are a great length for what I used them for. Beings they are on a wire strand I am able to bend and mold the lights how I want them. The 20 Micro LED String Lights measure in at 7.5 ft long. 
The RTGS Micro LED String Lights runs off of 3 AA batteries and you can get 48 hours of continuous use you will get a longer battery life if there are breaks in between uses. What I find cool is that the string of lights themselves NOT the battery box can be submerged in water. How cool is that!! 

With the battery box being clear it is easily hidden when you put the lights where you want them. To power the strand of lights off and on you will want to slide the little black button.

The RTGS Micro LED String Lights come in several other lengths and counts of lights. You can purchase your very own set by clicking on any of the links in my review. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging