My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Xium Green Coffee Bean Dietary Supplement


Most of us know that there are so many different dietary supplements out on the market and many don't know which supplement will work best for them. I will disclose I am NOT a dietitian nor am I in the medical field, all information I give in this review is specifically my experience, opinions or information from Xium's site or the product packaging. 

The Xium Pure Green Coffee Bean Capsules are not a miracle pill and it will not melt your unwanted fat away over night. I know many of us wish it worked that way but sadly it doesn't. Before you take any type of dietary supplement you need to first check with your healthcare provider to see if you are able to consume the supplements. 
I haven't yet tried these out I have them sitting and waiting til I am out of my other dietary supplements so I can't tell you if I am losing weight from them just yet. I will follow up once I am able to start taking them.

When you receive your Green Coffee Bean Supplement it will arrive in a bubble mailer, inside you will find your bottle inside a box. Inside the box you will find a few cards explaining the Xium's satisfaction guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with the product. The particular product I received for this review is the 90 capsule 200 mg strength. You will have enough capsules to get through a month. When you get your package containing your Green Coffee Bean Capsules or anything that should have a safety seal, make sure it is intact and not tampered with. If the safety seal has been tampered with contact the company and do not consume the product. 
If I am not mistake upon arrival cotton was stuffed inside the bottle as well.

The Xium Green Coffee Bean Supplement is an all natural supplement. 100% Pure-No Fillers or Binders. When it comes to the strength each capsule is 200mg it is recommended that you take 2 capsules with water up to twice daily. You will get the 800mg full strength by taking them twice a day. Do NOT take all 4 capsules at once. 
The Xium Green Coffee Bean Supplements are not suppose to cause your heart rate to jump and leave you with jitters that other diet pills. 

Capsules are 100% Vegetarian Cellulose. 

To purchase your very own bottle of Xium Green Coffee Bean Dietary Supplement you can do so HERE this will redirect you to Amazon to place your order.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging