My Visitors

Email & BlogLovin'

Email me

Frozen Bean

What I Bloggy About

Adovia (3) AKVIS (1) All You (4) Amazon (17) antiaging (1) Apps (1) Azure Naturals (1) Bake Ware (1) Bath Accessories (1) Battery Charger (1) Beauty (12) bedding (1) Bigs.Sunflower Seeds (1) Bike (1) Blog Award (1) Blog Hop (1) Body Butter (1) Body Merry (1) Bracelet (1) business (1) Bzzagent (4) Car Accessories (1) Cards (1) Cleopatra's Choice (1) Computers (2) Contact Form (1) Cooking (1) Coppertone (1) Country Bob's (1) Crafts (1) Crystals (1) Darcus Tori (1) Dead Sea Mud Mask (1) Derma Roller (1) Dietary Supplements (4) Disclaimer (1) Discount (1) Diva d'or Roller (1) DKnight (1) Drinks (1) Earplugs (1) eden fantasys (1) Electrical (2) Electronics (2) Express Yourself (1) Eye Gel (1) Face Case (1) Family Friendly Reviews (4) Flashback (1) Food (2) Foodie (1) FREE (4) Freebie (1) Freebies (8) Frozen Bean (1) Gadgets (1) Garcina Cambogia (2) Get It Free (1) Gillette (1) Giveaway (9) Got It FREE (33) Grazia (1) Green Coffee Bean (1) GroovyLabInABox (1) Health (2) health and beauty (13) Helping Hand (1) HOT (1) How To (1) Ice Molds (1) Ila (1) Incontinence (1) Influenster (2) Insta Natural (3) Items I Won (1) Jewelry (1) keychains (1) Lady Problems (1) LED Lights (1) Loom Bracelets (2) Lunch (1) Make-Up (1) Mineral Gel (1) Mineral Serum (1) Music (2) New Product (1) Partnerships (1) PenGems (1) Pens (1) Period Panteez (1) Periods (1) Personal Alarm (1) Pool Safety (1) Rainbow Bandz (3) Raspberry Ketones (1) Razors (1) Refill Kit (1) review (13) Reviews (38) Rubbermaid (1) Safety (1) Samples (7) Serum (1) Shandsali (1) Shea Butter (1) Sleep Mask (2) Slice (1) Smartphone (1) soap (2) Solid Cordz (1) Sponsored Post (1) Storage (1) Sublime Social Media (2) Summertime (3) Summit Nurtrions (1) Sunblock (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tomoson (40) Travalo (1) Twitter Hop (1) usb (1) VoxBox (1) Wearever (1) Weightloss (1) wholesale keychain (1) Xium (1)

Followers

Look Who's Stalking Me

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Australian Tea Tree Oil Review


Tea Tree Oil is great for many different reasons it is very versatile and can be used for so many different things. If you have school aged kids or work around kids you can use Tea Tree Oil in your shampoo and conditioner as head lice hate it an won't infest your head. You can simply add a few drops to your shampoo and conditioner an wash your hair as normal. Tea Tree Oil is good for foot fungus, acne, dandruff, fleas and ticks. 








Tea Tree Oil is a natural antiseptic so it can help heal and ward off certain things. There are many lotions, soaps and shampoos that you can purchase with Tea Tree Oil already in it. 
I am loving my Tea Tree Oil you can use it to clean and disinfect your home with as well.


The bottle I received was a 4oz bottle an I still have over 3/4 of a bottle left.  A little really does go a long way. I mainly use mine with my shampoo or other dry spots on my body. The options are endless. I would recommend using the Tea Tree Oil for many things that we use other chemical filled ointments or cleaners. 

The bottle is glass and has an easy dispense top once you open it. As you can see in the photo to the right there is a small hole this allows the oil t come out of the bottle without going everywhere. In all honesty without shaking the bottle I probably would not have gotten more than a single drop while the bottle was upside down.

You can order your own bottle of the Australian Tea Tree Oil by clicking HERE you will be taken to Amazon to shop.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :) Checkout all the reviews & giveaways that can be found around my blog.
If you followed me let me know so I can follow back together we can grow! Happy Blogging

Follow me by Email :)

Like Me/Follow Me

Influenster

Pen Gems

Diva d'or Derma Roller

Linky

Networked Blogs